Not Just a Weapon
Ah, the Kukri. Not only is a fun word to say, but it’s also a quite handy little weapon that’s wielded by Jacob and Evie Frye Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. But did you know that it wasn’t just some kind of cool looking dagger used to dispatch of assassination targets? Here are five awesome fun facts about the weapon:
- The weapon was of Nepalese origin.
- It probably evolved from a farming sickle.
- It could be used like a machete to clear brush out of the way.
- Gurkha troops were issued 2 Kukri blades: one ceremonial and one exercise.
- It could be used as more than just a weapon; it was used for chopping firewood, digging, cutting meat and opening cans.
This Assassin’s Creed Kukri is just a toy replica of the weapon, but it certainly does put the finishing touches on your Jacob Frye or Evie Frye cosplay outfit. It’s constructed of a rigid plastic core with a foam blade exterior. It perfectly recreates the look of the ones used by the characters in the video game.
Even though you might not be able to use this one to chop wood or open bottles, this Assassin’s Creed Kukri makes for the perfect addition to your next cosplay event!
You may also like...
Regular Price: $109.00
Special Price $57.20
Regular Price: $44.00
Special Price $22.00
Regular Price: $74.00
Special Price $50.20